It’s been 7 days, the first week of Moderation May is over and its time to see how I did. First, lets review my goals.
- Average 10,000 steps for the whole month
- Drink 8 cups of water a day
- No sweets at work and have dessert only 3 times a week
- Balanced Breathing 2 times a day
- Ponder and write on a Bible verse 5 days a week.
So here are the stats
- Average over past 7 days = 11,688
- Not even close to 8 cups a day
- Didn’t have any sweets at work and stuck to eating dessert just 3 times
- Balanced Breathing 2 times a day check
- Bible verse I only got to two times
Given my work week I think I need to revise my goals. Steps will stay the same, as will no sweets and dessert. I have to do better at drinking water and should probably take my own advice. Keep the breathing. I think I will have to go deep on the Bible verse 3 times instead of 5. I already listen to Daily Audio Bible and get a daily devotional and I think that 3 times a week is more realistic and I can dedicate the time that I think it warrants.